Thursday, July 23, 2009

I LOVE IT!!!!!


What do you think of FLOTUS's new hair?

Did she get it cut or is it just pinned up in the back? I'm not sure...but it's very attractive and she's looking lovely in white!

Edited to Add: On another note...I had a conversation with some folks about her family vacation to the Grand Canyon and the subsequent uproar over her wearing shorts on the trip. (mid August) I appreciate that she's kept some of her own identity for herself and hasn't succumbed to the pressure to meet every expectation of the main stream media and the public. Do we want a Stepford wife for a First Lady or a real woman? (I know, I know...we want a Stepford wife....that's a large part of our problem now with American standards of real beauty and womanhood) Kudos to the First Lady for being unafraid to be uniquely herself at the end of the day. She'll make some allowances....but she will not compromise herself entirely to match the unreasonable expectations being heaped upon her by others. We should be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment